CCDC, CCA and Published Documents
The Canadian Construction Documents Committee (CCDC) develops, produces, and reviews standard construction contracts, forms and guides. It is a national joint committee, formed in 1974, and includes representation from across the Canadian construction industry. The committee includes two construction owner representatives from each of the public and private sectors, as well as representatives from the following national organizations:
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – Canada (ACEC);
- Canadian Construction Association (CCA);
- Construction Specifications Canada (CSC); and
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada (Architecture Canada).
CCA Documents are developed and published by the SPC (Standard Practices Committee) which is made up of the following organizations:
- Canadian Construction Documents Committee (CCDC);
- Canadian Design-Build Institute (CDBI); and
- Institute for BIM (Building Information Modeling) in Canada (IBC)
NOTE: The Canadian Construction Association does not sell or issue registration numbers.
*Please ensure that you have some lead time when ordering items, as some of these documents, seals, posters and publications are not stock items; they are ordered on demand.
NEED MORE INFORMATION? Inquiries only Ph: 705-673-5619 (Northeastern Ontario Construction Association)
Email your order in writing to: email@example.com or Fax: 705-673-7910
***Prices subject to change without notice.***